Reaching – Discipling – Training
Compassion Connection is an International Christian Missions organization based in the Andes Mountains of Ecuador and focused on reaching, training and discipling God’s people.
Compassion Connection serves through:
- mercy ministries to the poor and oppressed
- bible training for indigenous leaders and pastors
- church planting in unreached areas of the Napo jungle region of Ecuador
- short term missions trips for church groups and individuals
- a missions training and discipleship school for English speaking adults
We exist to glorify God through the following:
- We create a community from which discipleship and a missional life flow.
- We recognize and pursue God’s command to care for the oppressed and poor of society.
- We believe that God designed the local church as the visible manifestation of His body in this world. Therefore we work with and through local churches.
- Our mission to the national local church is to train church planters and local church leadership, as well as offer practical helps to aid the church.
- Our mission to the North American church is to provide various discipleship tools and programs to enhance the awareness and involvement of the local church in God’s mission.
We strive to be a voice to the North American church in order to “connect those who are willing with those who are in need.”
“Potter’s Wheel” is a six month intensive training in cross cultural awareness and biblical studies.
Short Term Missions
“M101 Boot Camp” Challenging summer missions programs for individuals and groups.
Training National Leaders
“IBCI” Through a three year bible school program, we offer certification to nationals that cannot leave their villages for formal education.
There are currently several churches being planted in unreached areas of the Napo region.
Where is Compassion Connection located?
The CC base is approximately 40 minutes south of Quito